share the knowledge
So many great resources come out of our webinars and events. We'll do our best to capture them here, but if you want to suggest something that's missing, please let us know.
- Corporation for Public Broadcasting - Stations & Producers section
- Station Management Center: TV licensee resource (requires login)
- NPR National Public Radio: Radio licensee resource (requires login)
- Greater Public
- PMBA - Toolkits & Compliance Sample documents
- Station Resource Group
- Public Media Co. - Strategic partnerships resources
- NETA: Public TV, professional development resources
- AIR: Resources about innovation and thought leadership for storymakers and pubmedia
- American Women in Radio & Television
- Association for Women in Communications
- International Women’s Media Foundation
- Women’s Media Center
- Women in Media & News
- Ways Women Lead, Workforce America, and America’s Competitive Secret: Women Managers by Dr. Judy Rosener
- The Other 90%: How to Unlock Your Vast Untapped Potential for Leadership and Life by Robert K. Cooper
- Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
- Through the Labyrinth: The Truth About How Women Become Leaders by Alice H. Eagly & Linda L. Carli
- My Life as a Corporate Goddess by Jane C. Rosen
- Forget Job Security: Build Your Marketability!: Finding Job Success in the New Era of Career Management by Dawn Rasmussen
Our Facebook group is our main way of communicating with and supporting each other. Join us!
Engage in the conversation with #PWIL and follow us on Twitter.